If you’ve started a business within the last year, you know how easy it is to get overwhelmed by the financial aspects. From choosing the right accounting software, to setting up your service agreements, to paying your quarterly tax estimates, there are so many big decisions that you make up-front that can affect the long-term health of your business.
Unless you have a formal business or finance background, handling all the details can be rather intimidating. On the other hand, even if you do have business finance skills, should you be spending that time away from building your business? No!
Start-up business owners need straight answers from experts with the experience and knowledge that will lead to financial success. My upcoming Start-Up with Financial Success workshop is just what you need! This one-day, in-person workshop is presented by me and four other professionals to cover the basics of financial management for small businesses to set up healthy financial habits from the start.
Unlike other trainings that only focus on one financial discipline, this workshop is led by five experts in different aspects of financial management: Legal, Bookkeeping, Taxes, Accounting and Business Operations. These experts bring decades of combined expertise to cut through the confusion and overwhelm and pave the way to financial success.
The Start-Up with Financial Success workshop will answer common questions, such as:
- What type of legal business entity should I establish?
- What’s the difference between a bookkeeper and an accountant, and how can they help my business?
- How do I choose the right accounting software?
- How do I make sure the language in my services agreement or other contracts give me the legal protections I need?
- How do I keep all my financial information organized?
- What are quarterly tax estimates and how do I pay them?
Can you tell that it’s going to be a jam-packed day? Interested? Register now at this link – https://bit.ly/2m6UWP7 Look forward to seeing you there!